CBDart VISION
MARTINA MOKRÁŠOVÁ 

Martina Mokrášová
Meine Vision


In ihre Arbeiten bring sie verschiedene Welten zusammen. Sie kombiniert Muster und Themen auf eine neue Art und Weise, die alle Regeln brechen. Der Grundpfeiler ist die Idee, die Energie der Stadt in ihre eigene Arbeit zu lenken. Die Schaffung von Werken lässt sie den Wunsch verspüren, den Alltag in einem erstaunlichen Ort zu verändern.



"Was mich immer fasziniert?

Unendlichen Möglichkeiten, eine leere Leinwand und ein paar Farben mit Phantasie verwandeln in was immer Sie wollen, ist erstaunlich schön.


Meine Liebe zu Ritualen und zur Natur hat meine künstlerische Vision in das Chaos der Großstadt versetzt, weil trotzdem unter seiner Oberfläche sich eine unglaubliche Ordnung verbirgt. Darum wirst du dich nicht in meiner Arbeit verlieren, aber im Gegenteil, jeder wird sich finden. Ich versuche eine positive Kombination aus Chaos und Ordnung zu schaffen, die uns jeden Tag unseres Lebens umgibt. "


Die Werke sind attraktiv und einfallsreich, zeigen nach  Betrachtung die tiefere Symbolik und die Transformation der künstlerischen Seele und Martinas Vision in das Werk selbst. Das Ergebnis sind viele Farben und Muster.  


Die Arbeit geht durch das Thema der Energie der Stadt.  Ihrer glühenden Nachtlichter, kombiniert mit den verspielten Blinken der Stadt, was das anfängliche Gefühl von Chaos und Verwirrung positiv verändern.


Die Kreation von Martina vermittelt das Gefühl, die Stadt bei Mondschein, Sonnenaufgang und Sonnenuntergang zu beobachten. Die Stadt schläft nie, pulsiert von Leben und fällt am Horizont in die Dunkelheit. Ihre Werke haben keine Grenzen,  sie werden uns erinnern auf schöne Dinge um uns herum, die wir aufgehört haben zu sehen.






Martina Mokrášová

About me



She combines various worlds in her works. She combines patterns and motifs in new ways, slightly violating all the rules. Her idea of focusing the energy of the city into her own work has been a pivotal element of her work through the last decade. One can feel the desire to convert everyday reality into a wonderful place to be during creation of her works.

"My love of rituals and nature transferred my artistic visions into the chaotic activity of the city, which hides unbelievable order under its surface. You are unable to lose yourself in my dimensional works, on the contrary, everyone will be able to find themselves in them. I try to create a positive combination of the chaos and order that surrounds us every day of our lives."

The works are attractive and simply imaginative. On deeper examination they reveal a deeper symbolism and transformation of Martina's artistic spirit and vision into the work itself. The result is plenty of colours and patterns, influenced by her initial idea of rendering. The work is permeated by the topic of the city's energy and its bright night lights, combined with playful flashes of the city, which disperse the initial feeling of chaos and confusion.

"What is most important to me? Imagination, desire, freedom of thought. I share my opinions and view of the world with others through my art."

"What can I say about myself? Do I have artistic talent? I don't know, I would rather enjoy the actual feeling of creation than a so-called talent. Talent is 20%, the other 80% is an assiduity and the will to finish things."

Martina's work projects a feeling of observing the city in the moonlight, the sunrise and sunset. "The city never sleeps, it pulses with life and fades into darkness at the edge of the horizon." Her works have no limits, no restrictions. And they portray the beautiful things around us, which we no longer see.

"What will never stop fascinating me? The endless potential to transform an empty canvas and several colours into anything you want using your imagination - that is wonderful!"